Exclusive Propriety Nano-Fuzeion™ Technology
Free Gift Protective Storage Bag
- Feather Light, Quiet and Powerful DC Motor Professional Hair Dryer
- Tourmaline Ceramic dries the hair evenly and reduces drying time up to 50% while producing increased amounts of negative ions to seal in moisture, repel humidity, reduce frizz and help eliminate static
- Triple Heat Setting for even heat distribution, dual air setting for fast even air flow and a Cool Shot Button to lock in style
- Exclusive Proprietary Nano-Fuzeion. Technology, Gentle Far Infrared Heat, and low EMF (Electromagnetic Field) prevents damage to the hair to produce unmatched conditioning and shine
- Ergonomically designed, and well balanced dryer with a 9ft professional cord includes a Velcro closure and hang up hook for ease of storage
- Speed Dry Nozzle, Curl Defining Finger Diffuser and Straightening Comb attachment included
FHI heat platform nano weight pro 1900 turbo tourmeline ceramic hair dryer is a professional feather light, quiet and powerful dryer. Tourmaline ceramic dries the hair evenly and reduces drying time by 50%. The negative ions seal in moisture, repel humidity, reduce frizz and help eliminate static. Includes a free gift protective storage bag.
Made in China
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
Additional Product Information:
We are not associated or affiliated with FHI Heat, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of FHI Heat, Inc. FHI Heat, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer's warranties or eligible for any manufacturer's rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a FHI Heat, Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.