Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Styling Iron Featuring:
- Nano Fuzeion™ Technology for a healthier shine
- Auto Sense Control for superior heat recovery
- Beveled Ceramic Plates to flip, twist, straighten and curl
Features & Benefits:
- Tourmaline Treated Plates - Produces up to 20 times more negative ions than the nearest competitors. Negative ions allow more water to be absorbed enhancing the condition of the hair.
- Advanced PTC Heater - Advanced PTC heater allows for quicker heat up times.
- Auto Sense Control- Allows for superior heat recovery rates.
- Ceramic Plates (3 Baked Layers) Maximum far infrared heat that penetrates the hair shaft and straightens the hair from the inside. This is a less damaging type of heat compared to infrared heat. Seals in natural moisture and eliminates frizz.
- Beveled Ceramic Plates - Allows the iron to be truly multi-purpose so that you can flip, twist, straighten and curl.
- Protects color and Prevents Fading - Seals in color molecules and allows color to last up to 2 weeks longer.
- 9 Ft. Swivel Cord - Prevents tangling of the cord.
- 1 Year Warranty
Free Styling Tips: Watch Lez Haverty, FHI Heat's Artistic Director, demonstrate a variety of styling techniques using FHI Heat's revolutionary styling tools, and ask him your specific styling questions at www.FHIheat.com
Made in Korea
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada
Additional Product Information:
We are not associated or affiliated with FHI Heat and are not a licensed retailer of FHI Heat. FHI Heat guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer's warranties or eligible for any manufacturer's rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a FHI Heat product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.