Plug-In Power with Digital Display & Battery Back-Up
This OneLink alarm protects your family from two deadly threats - Explosive Gas and Carbon Monoxide
- Most Accurate* Carbon Monoxide Sensor Available
- Easy Display Viewing - Large backlit display shows hazard and levels
- 3 Way Protection
- Natural/Methane Gas
- Propane Gas
- Carbon Monoxide
Protect your family from the #1 Case of accidental poisoning death in the US - Carbon Monoxide.
Why Should I Choose This Alarm?
This alarm provides protection from 3 hazards: propane and methane (natural) explosive gases and carbon monoxide (CO). Carbon monoxide is the #1 cause of accidental poisoning death in the U.S. Natural gas (methane) and propane gas account for an average of over 7,000 household fires each year in the U.S.**
Plug-In with Battery Backup provides continuous protection, even during power outages. The soft blue glow of the Backlit Digital Display illuminates the hazard being sensed (Gas or CO) as well as CO levels and battery life. A Line Cord allows multiple mounting options: unit can be mounted high for best natural has sensing or low to the ground for propane.
Potential Sources of Carbon Monoxide in the Home
- Blocked Chimney
- Attached Garage
- Range Hood
- Clothes Dryer
- Portable Heater
- Water Heater
- Indoor Grilling
Why is an alarm important?
Carbon Monoxide is colorless, odorless and can be deadly in under 15 minutes. Gas leaks are a leading cause of home fires and explosions.***
Features of this alarm:
- Plug-In with Battery Backup - Continuous protection even during power outages
- Backlit Digital Display - Identifies hazard (Gas or CO), stores, recalls and displays highest level of CO detected. Illuminates only when button is pressed or unit alarming.
- Peak Level Recall Button - Push to display the highest level of CO detected.
- Remote Controlled Silence/Test - Use your TV remote control to silence unwanted alarms or to test alarm.
- Silence/Test Button - Silence or Test alarm functions.
- Front-Access Battery Compartment - Allows easy battery replacement.
- Convenient Installation Options - Unit plugs directly into wall or can be mounted higher up using line cord.
- Low Battery Warning Horn - "Chirp" warns you of low battery situation.
- Low Battery Silence - Quiets low battery alert for up to eight hours without affecting alarm operation.
- Alarm Action Chart - If alarm sounds, chart identifies action steps.
- Loud 85-Decibel Alarm
9V Battery Included
* As compared to other sensing technologies
** Source: National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
*** Source: National Retardant Service and Supply, Edward P. Krenzelok, Pharm. D, Consulting Clinical Toxicologist