Comments about First Alert Kitchen Fire Extinguisher, 1 ea:
I had this fire extinguisher in my kitchen for 15 years and used it for the first time a few weeks ago. A cake overflowed the pan in my electric oven and caused a fire with flames blowing out of the door. I used my First Alert and it put the fire out immediately. I ordered another one right away. Will never be without it.
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Plug-In Power with Digital Display & Battery Back-Up This OneLink
alarm protects your family from two deadly threats - Explosive Gas and Carbon Monoxide Most Accurate* Carbon Monoxide Sensor Available Easy Display ...