See More Than Just Your Weight
Know Where You Stand
- White Color
- Easy to Read Display
- Weight, Body Comp, & More
- Track Your Progress on Your Weight Goals
- Automatically Recognizes Users
- Free iPhone App
Explore what Fitbit® Aria™ can offer; set weight goals, log food and workouts, earn badges, and connect and share with friends.
Wirelessly Upload to Fitbit.com
Your Fitbit® Aria body scale taps into your home wireless network to upload your information to your private account automatically each time you step on the scale. Your weight stats can be viewed on Fitbit’s free iPhone app.
Track your progress on your weight goals on Fitbit.com:
- Track Your Trends on the Go: See your weight trends and monitor your progress wherever you go. See your day's stats, or look back on how you've done before. With the Fitbit Aria, you can focus on your long term progress and stop fixating on any short-term blips. You can also analyze your stats with easy-to-read graphs of your weight, body mass index BMI, and % body fat over time on Fitbit.com to keep you on track.
- Set Weight Goals & Manage Calories: More than a weigh-in, Aria provides a weight management system. Weighing yourself is only part of the equation. Fitbit provides online and mobile tools like weight goals and food and work-out logging to help you achieve your weight goal.
- Earn badges & Stay Motivated: To help us stay motivated, sometimes we need a little extra support. Earn weight achievement badges to help celebrate achieving your weight goals. You control how much and what data you share.
- Connect With People With Similar Goals: Invite your friends to Fitbit.com or find like-goaled people and groups on our active and growing community on Fitbit.com. Share your weight goal successes with friends and family for extra support. You can also share your stats with friends via Twitter and Facebook.
Not Just an Ordinary Bathroom Scale
Like any scale, Fitbit Aria measures your weight. But unlike most scales, Aria’s glass surface contains electrodes that send a small, safe signal through your body to measure body impedance, giving you accurate data on your body’s fat and lean mass.
Easy for One, or a Whole Crew to Use
Set up your Fitbit Aria scale wirelessly with just a few clicks. And why keep your favorite device to yourself? Invite up to seven other household members to set up an account. While you get better acquainted with your stats, the Fitbit Aria quickly gets to know all the people in your home. So each person can see their own stats on their separate Fitbit.com accounts.
Get where you want to be. Aria helps you see the most important measures on your weight management journey.
Receive Balance Rewards Points
Get 20 points per mile you walk or run when you join Steps with Balance Rewards.