For external use only.
If conditions worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within 3 days, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use with other topical products without your doctors approval.
Do not use with heating devices.
Keep away from excessive heat or flame.
Store in a cool, dry location.
Keep this and all medicine away from children.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional help and contact a poison control center immediately and go to the emergency room.
Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
Do not apply to sensitive areas.