Praventin® Bioactive Complex
Clinically Proven Nutrients for Healthy Skin and Complexion*
- Praventin® - Patent-pending, clinically proven to reduce blemishes and redness*
- LinumLife® - Phytoestrogen lignans from Flax, clinically shown to help balance hormones*
- Natural "skin support" herbs and select nutrients including Zinc.*
Clinical research has shown that the ingredients in AcneAdvance™, including Praventin®, LinumLife® and Zinc help improve the look of skin by helping to balance hormone levels and by reducing redness and inflammation associated with a poor complexion.*
Praventin® is a patent-pending, natural protein complex derived from milk. Clinical studies have shown that Praventin® significantly reduced blemishes, with visual results seen within two weeks. This all-natural ingredient promotes a healthier complexion by enhancing the body's natural defenses to assist in fighting bacteria, reducing redness from inflammation, and helping to repair damaged cells caused by blemishes.*
LinumLife® Complex provides lignans from Flax, a well-recognized group of phytoestrogens with estrogenic and anti-estrogenic action, which may help in the treatment of acne. Produced through a proprietary process, LinumLife® Complex is concentrated and provides between 10 to 30 times more lignans than whole flax or other flax ingredients.
AcneAdvance™ is further enhanced with select herbs and nutrients. A recent study using an "inflammatory score" showed the effectiveness of Zinc Gluconate on acne, while Chromium has been reported to improve acne by supporting glucose tolerance. Burdock, Yellow Dock and Red Clover act as natural internal cleansers to help remove toxins. Centellin® a standardized extract of Gotu Kola, helps increase the blood circulation to the skin's surface and provides cleansing and healing actions. Whole, unextracted Gotu Kola is included to provide natural plant co-factors.
AcneAdvance™ is further enhanced with select herbs and nutrients. A recent study using an "inflammatory score" showed the effectiveness of Zinc Gluconate on acne, while Chromium has been reported to improve acne by supporting glucose tolerance. Burdock, Yellow Dock and Red Clover act as natural internal cleansers to help remove toxin. Centellin® a standardized extract of Gotu Kola, helps increase blood circulation to the skin's surface and provides cleansing and healing actions. Whole, unextracted Gotu Kola is included to provide natural plant co-factors.
AcneAdvance™ is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators™. Clinically-proven Bioperine® (Piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme® and Lactospore® boosts digestion and absorption.
Oral supplementation with Praventin® resulted in a median decrease of 71% in complexion blemishes after one month and 95% after two months.
Healthy Skin Action Plan
Often considered a challenge for teenagers, acne can affect women and men of all ages. Such skin problems often results from a combination of hormone stimulation, an increase in sebum production, bacteria, stress and poor diet. However, with proper nutrition, healthy stress-reduction techniques, select nutrients and other strategies, blemishes can be both controlled and prevented.
- Along with Futurebiotics AcneAdvance™ and a comprehensive multi-vitamin, eat a well-balanced diet that includes plenty of whole grains, fruits, vegetables and lean protein.
- Increase intake of foods naturally high in vitamin A (dark colored fruits and vegetables, lean protein) and zinc (nuts & legumes) as both are important to skin health.
- Avoid refined and/or concentrated simple sugars and iodine.
- Exercise can help reduce stress and increase circulation. Get at least 30 minutes of daily aerobic exercise. Exercise also benefits the skin and aids in maintaining a clean, youthful complexion.
- Stress can play havoc with your complexion. Simple deep breathing exercise or meditation can help reduce stress.
- To help reduce the incidence of hyper pigmentation, the dark spots left exposed areas and reapply throughout the day.
Do's and Don'ts
- Drink plenty of clean, pure water to help flush toxins and keep skin hydrated.
- Chronic use of antibiotics often triggers intestinal overgrowth of the yeast Candida albicans. This chronic yeast condition may actually make acne worse and should be treated if present.
- Clean skin gently. Over-washing is actually irritating and excess irritation can worsen acne. Use bare hands to wash and only wash twice a day.
- Wash your pillowcase regularly in chemical-free detergents.
- Use oil-free cosmetics. When possible, use products that are labeled as noncomedogenic (not tending to clog pores).
Measure Your Progress
Clear, healthy skin is possible regardless of your age. With proper nutrition, exercise, good hygiene and effective stress reduction techniques, you will see a visible difference that benefits both your physical and emotional well-being.
AcneAdvance™ - Taking Inspiration from Nature. This 100% vegetarian product (contains peptides from milk) has an aromatic botanical essence added, along with natural whole-plant co-factors including Gotu Kola herb. Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain potency.
Contains absolutely no added yeast, sugar, salt, starch, corn, wheat, gluten, artificial colors or preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.