Natural Prostate Support
clinically proven nutrients for healthy prostate function*
- Traditional blend, including Saw Palmetto, Pygeum, Plant Sterols and Zinc
- Lyc-O-Mato® Lycopene - Clinically proven to support prostate health*
- Natural co-factors including Nettle root, Tomato and Pygeum root
A traditional, all-natural formula combining the benefits of Saw Palmetto berries and clinically proven Lyc-O-Mato® Lycopene, ProstAdvance also includes botanical extracts, nutrients and unextracted, whole plant ingredients that work together to support healthy prostate function and protect prostate health.*
More than 50% of men over 50 years and 80% over 70 years of age suffer from benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), a benign enlargement of the prostate gland. Saw Palmetto is considered the leading natural treatment for BPH and is the best studied of all herbs for prostate support. It has been found to be effective in reducing the symptoms of BPH when used regularly.
Lyc-O-Mato® is an all-natural extract of red, ripe tomatoes that provides a full complement of tomato carotenoids and other naturally-occurring constituents and natural co-factors that benefit prostate health. Lyc-O-Mato® Tomato extract contains Lycopene and other natural phytonutrients that are released during extraction and are present in a natural tomato oil base. Research shows processing plus dispersion in tomato oil accounts for the high bioavailability of Lycopene.
ProstAdvance provides a full spectrum of essential prostate support nutrients like Zinc and vitamin E, along with unextracted Nettle root, Pygeum root and Tomato fruit that provide the natural whole plant cofactors that nature designed.
ProstAdvance is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators. Clinically-proven BioPerine® (piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme® and Lactospore® boosts digestion and absorption.
A multicenter, double blind, placebo-controlled study showed significant improvement in every measure parameter for patients taking b-sitosterol, including a 50% improvement in urine flow and mean residual urine volume.
Berges, P.R. et al. "Randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial of f3-sitosterol in patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia." Lancet 345(8964), June 1995.
Prostate Health Action Plan
Symptoms of an enlarged prostate include difficulty starting or stopping urination, interrupted sleep due to frequent urination at night, and a frequent sense of urgency and slow urine flow. Common age-related enlargement of the prostate, benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH), usually begins sometime after the age of 50 and is present in nearly all men by the age of 70. There are many healthy approaches, including dietary exercise and lifestyle adjustments to managing healthy prostate function.
- Take Futurebiotics ProstAdvance and a comprehensive multi-vitamin, and eat a variety of vegetables, fruits, grains, leafy greens and fiber. Foods high in vitamins A, C and E and zinc have been shown to be especially beneficial.
- Tomato-based products and soy beans are healthful additions in helping to maintain a healthy prostate.
- Avoid a diet high in saturated fats.
- Experts agree that 30 minutes of moderate exercise every day can contribute to a healthy prostate.
- Make sure your daily routine includes some strength, balance and flexibility exercises, too.
- Sexual activity helps to ward off inflammation in the prostate.
- Since nearly all men who reach the age of 70 will be impacted by BPH, education is very important - plan with your health professional to maintain and support healthy prostate function.
Do's and Don'ts
- Drink plenty of clean, pure water to help continually flush the kidneys and bladder.
- Empty your bladder when you initially feel the need.
- If the prostate is enlarged, pressure on the prostate and urethra can cause additional damage. Don't sit for prolonged periods of time' get up and walk around often.
Measure Your Progress
Urination frequency, flow and urgency can all improve with healthy prostate support. If you're a healthy man over the age of 50, get regular prostate exams and follow the advice of your healthcare professional.
ProstAdvance - taking inspiration from Nature. This 100% vegetarian product has an aromatic botanical essence added, along with natural whole plant co-factors including Pygeum root, Nettle root, Tomato fruit and Pomegranate fruit. Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain potency.
Contains absolutely no added yeast, sugar, salt, starch, corn, wheat, gluten, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.