Mega-Multi + Omega-3
clinically proven nutrients for women's complete nutrition
- Caromin® and Tocomin® - Full-spectrum carotenoids plus natural Vitamin E tocopherols & tocotrienols
- Vegetarian Omega-3 from organic Flax Seed
- Antioxidant Super Foods: Acai, Mangosteen, Pomegranate
- Non-GMO SoyLife® - Clinically studied isoflavones provide phytoestrogen activity.
Research has shown that key vitamins and minerals, including full-spectrum carotenoids and Vitamin E tocopherols and tocotreinols, Omega-3 essential fatty acids, and potent natural antioxidants such as Mangosteen and Acai fruit extracts, help maintain and support good health.
VitOmegaWomen contains Caromin®, a premium, full-spectrum carotenoid complex, providing vitamin A activity, which naturally contains alpha-, beta- and gamma-carotene and lycopene. Full-spectrum, natural-source Vitamin E, providing d-alpha, d-beta, d-gamma and d-delta tocopherols, plus a full array of tocotrienols from Tocomin®, are also included.
Vegetarian Flax seed provides all three essential fatty acids (EFAs), including Omega-3, 6 and 9. While each plays an important role in good health, scientific research has shown the benefits of Omega-3 EFA's. Rarely contained in common plant foods, the best way to consume adequate vegetarian Omega-3 EFAs is through supplementation. VitOmegaWomen utilizes organic Flax seed to provide a vegetarian source of these vital Omega-3 EFAs.
VitOmegaWomen contains antioxidant super-foods Acai and Mangosteen. Antioxidants help reduce free radicals and their damaging effects on cells. Mangosteen fruit contains the highest concentration of xanthones found in any fruit or plant known and are a powerful class of antioxidants. Acai is a Brazilian fruit that contains a potent array of antioxidants.
SoyLife®, a soy germ extract standardized for 40% isoflavones, has been shown to provide phytoestrogen activity. It contains the preferred isoflavone profile of 15:50:35 for the active constituents genistein: daidzein:glycitein.
VitOmegaWomen is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators. Clinically-proven Bioperine®+ (Piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme®+ and Lactospore®+ boosts digestion and absorption.
Healthy Women's Action Plan
- Take Futurebiotics VitOmegaWomen multi-vitamin and a calcium supplement every day.
- Eat a well-balanced diet, including fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean protein, fiber and low-fat dairy.
- Reduce sugar and simple carbohydrates that put a strain on hormone balance.
- Take the time to include at least 30 minutes of daily exercise. Have some fun and exercise with friends or a partner.
- Depression, worries and tension can diminish greatly with regular activity. Select an interest you enjoy, do it often and make it fun.
Do's and Don'ts
- Set specific, short-term goals and reward yourself when achieved.
- Update your relationships; make time for yourself and loved ones.
Measure Your Progress
Get regular checkups and the preventative tests and health screenings recommended. Involve your health professional in your plan.
VitOmegaWomen - taking inspiration from Nature. This 100% vegetarian product has an aromatic botanical essence added. Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain potency.
Contains absolutely no added yeast, sugar, salt, starch, corn, wheat, gluten, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives.
+Registered trademarks of Sabinsa Corp: Caromin® and Tocumin® are registered trademarks of Carotech Inc. and protected by US Patent No. 5175132; Xanthosteen is a trademark of MB North America; Lyc-O-Mato® is a registered trademark of LycoRed Natural Products Limited.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.