This Patented Support is Considered One of the Best Maternity Supports on the Market
- Highly recommended by Doctors as an excellent abdominal support and to reduce lower-back pain
- Provides excellent support to the uterus and helps reduce the risk of stretch marks
- Promotes proper posture and balance while allowing you to continue your active lifestyle
- Most recommended maternity support by pregnant runners
- Soft elastic material makes it comfortable for everyday use and unnoticeable under clothes
- 6" wide in the back and two additional side pulls with pocket for hot/cold therapy relief
- Adjustable Velcro closure to accommodate every size change throughout pregnancy
Being pregnant is hard work and the additional stress on your body can slow you down. The Medium-strength Gabrialla Maternity Support Belt, also highly recommended by pregnant runners, is specifically designed to provide the support and comfort you need to keep you healthy, active and comfortable throughout your pregnancy. Unlike other maternity supports, our belts come in a variety of colors and never use tummy straps that can add unnecessary strain to your growing bump. Gabrialla Support Belts add compression to and help to stabilize the hips, where ligaments are loose due to pelvic expansion and relaxation. This added compression reduces pressure residing in the lower-back and creates warmth to encourage flexible muscles and therapeutic healing. The Gabrialla Collection is designed to assist you from your first trimester through postpartum recovery period, because we believe that if you feel better, you'll look better too!
Measure circumference midway between waist and hips
33 1/2-38 inches
38 1/2-40 1/2 inches
41-45 1/2 inches
46-50 1/2 inches
Made in USA
Please Note: You can return or exchange unused products in excellent condition and original packaging within 15 days of receipt. Federal Law prohibits the reuse of medical supplies; therefore returns of medical supplies are only accepted in cases of manufacturer defect.
For health and hygiene reasons, some items (briefs, graduated compression hosiery, nursing bras and lingerie) are not returnable or exchangeable once the packaging has been opened EXCEPT for the reason of manufacturing defect.