The Gaggia Brera, featuring an elegant brushed stainless steel front panel along with its compact design, makes it much more space efficient than most machines in its class. Even with its smaller size, this super automatic takes full advantage of today's technology.
The Brera has been designed for ease of use and convenience. The coffee bean container, grounds disposal, water tank, and drip tray are accessible from the front of the machine for easy access and maintenance. The Brera also has a very intuitive, user-friendly interface, with push-button controls and a large display. Color coded icons provide a quick reference for your grinding, brewing, and steaming functions.
Even though the controls are straightforward, the Brera's mechanical functions are undeniably sophisticated. Brera's durable ceramic grinder provides optimal grind fineness and consistency, without the risk of overheating. Best of all, the Gaggia Adapting System monitors and automatically adjusts the grind time, based on your beans, to deliver the exact quantity of coffee selected!
You can also control the strength of your espresso by using the Optidose feature, The Brera will remember your precise drink volume to deliver a truly customized beverage. If you are in the mood to use pre-ground or decaf coffee, the integrated bypass doser will let you brew with ease!
- Mavea Water Filter – four stages of filtration to remove purities and reduce scale build up
- Pre-infusion feature ensure maximum flavor and aroma extraction
- Programmed to notify users when care is required
- Generous two liter water tank
- 250-gram airtight, UV-proof coffee bean container
- 15 bar pump pressure
- Low energy consumption – standby mode activates after one hour of idle time
- Rapid Steam technology and movable metal Pannarello steam wand
- Self-rinse cycle
- Stainless steel front panel and cup stand
- Chrome plated finish
- Telescopic coffee dispenser
- 1 Year Warranty
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.