Two of the most celebrated Italian espresso brands, Gaggia and Illy, have teamed up to introduce a single-serve machine that consistently delivers authentic beverages using the famous iperEspresso capsules.
Carefully measured and packaged for optimal flavor retention, Illy's iperEspresso capsules brew a great espresso. Convenient and easy to use, the Gaggia for Illy Plus and iperEspresso system is a win-win for espresso lovers.
The Gaggia for Illy Plus has dedicated on/off, cup-volume, and steam controls. -The programmable cup-volume button allows you to adjust the amount of espresso brewed, ensuring the perfect cup every time.
While many single-serve machines do not have steaming and frothing capabilities, the Gaggia for Illy Plus has an integrated steam wand and hot water dispenser, making milk-based beverages and teas a breeze to prepare. The wand can swivel side to side, to allow for easy cup placement and also has a no-burn grip for your safety.
- Stainless steel boiler
- 15 bar pump
- One-touch operation
- Removable one-liter (33.8oz) water reservoir
- Mavea Water Filter – Uses a four-stage filtration process to purify tap water and reduce scale and mineral buildup
- Polycarbonate Housing
- Works exclusively with illy iperEspresso capsules (sold separately)
- Automatically discards spent capsules
- Capsule container can hold up to 12 spent capsules
- Easy Care - Housing can be wiped clean
- 1 Year warranty
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.