Just 1 Teaspoon Before Bed!
- Organic European Sambucus nigra
- With Organic Herbs that Support Healthy Sleep*
Safety - Purity - Efficacy Assured
Traditional Use and Modern Science
Black Elderberries (Sambucus nigra) have been recognized for centuries throughout Europe for their health supporting properties. Modern researchers have identified flavonoid compounds in Black Elderberries that may be directly responsible for many health-promoting benefits. These flavonoids - including anthocyanins, quercetin, and rutin, are thought to support healthy immune function during the winter season.
Sleep Better to Feel Better
This unique formula combines the traditional beneficial effects of Black Elderberries with three important herbs - Grindelia, Lemon Balm, and California Poppy, known to support a healthy respiratory system and encourage healthy sleep.
Setting a Higher Standard
- Made from Organic Black Elderberries
- Measured for the highest amounts of flavonoids in our state-of-the-art lab
- Super Concentrated - allows for lower daily dose
- Contains no high fructose corn syrup
- Contains no artificial flavors
- Contains no preservatives
- Contains no alcohol or glycerin
The Gaia Herbs Difference
Gaia Herbs owns and operates a 250 acre certified organic farm and processing facility in western North Carolina. We have been manufacturing herbal products from seed to bottle with the highest standards of purity, safety and effectiveness for more than 20 years.
- Made exclusively with organic European Black Elderberries (Sambucus nigra), organic freeze-dried herbal extracts, organic acerola, and organic cane sugar and manufactured under certified organic processing standards.
- A 100% natural product made without chemical preservatives and contains no artificial flavors or aromas.
- Black Elderberries have been used safely throughout the world both as a food and as a therapeutic supplement.
- Can be used safely by both adults and children, without risk of side effects.
- Beneficial for sustained use throughout the winter season, as well as at onset to support healthy immune response*
- Elderberries are naturally rich in anthocyanins - flavonoids that deliver protective and supportive actions within the body*
- Luscious, rich taste, not masked by artificial flavors or sweeteners - just as nature intended!
Product of Italy
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.