Suddha = Purity
Gaiam® ~ Live | Learn | Grow
- 4 mm Thick
- 100% Biodegradable & Recyclable
- Unique Surface Locks Out Moisture, Germs & Odors
Leave Only Footprints
Perfect for the yogi who is equally passionate about planet and practice, our Suddha Eco Mat is constructed of TPE - a sustainable material that's 100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable. Praised by devotees for requiring "zero break-in-time," this material is slip-resistant and employs a unique closed-cell structure that locks out moisture, germs and odors.
Your Gaiam Sol™ Yoga Mat
- Made from Eco-Friendly TPE
- Textured Non-Slip Surface
- Closed-Cell Material - Germs Cannot Penetrate Mat
- Little to No Break-In Time Required
24" W x 68" L x .23" Thick (61 cm x 172 cm x 4 mm)
4 mm Thick
Gaiam: A Choice You Can Feel Good About
Gaiam is a combination of "Gaia," the ancient name for Mother Earth, and "I am," representing your relationship with every living thing. You are at the heart of the ways we strive to help people and the planet.
- We Endeavor to Work with Ethical & Fair Trade Manufacturers Whenever Feasible
- The Majority of Our Packaging Contains an Average of 30% Post-Consumer Waste
- Our Solar-Powered Green Headquarters Features an Employee Recycling/Compost Program
- We Do Our Utmost to Create the Bulk of Our Products in the Most Eco-Friendly Way Possible
Our mission is to create a global community of like-minded individuals to effect positive change. By purchasing this product, you're helping make the world a greener, healthier home for all of us.
Printed on recyclable material. Please recycle where facilities exist.
Made in Taiwan