Whole Food Dietary Supplement
Clinical Strength 95% Diosmin
- Helps reduce visible signs of varicose and spider veins*
- Helps reduce occasional swelling in ankles and legs*
- Natural antioxidant formula
True Beauty Comes from Within
Some say that beauty is only skin deep. But when it comes to true beauty, most would agree it comes from within. Extraordinary beauty radiates from extraordinary health.
Lovely Legs™ contains 95% diosmin, an antioxidant bioflavonoid clinically demonstrated to reduce the visible signs of varicose and spider veins, as well as occasional swelling in the legs and ankles known as "heavy legs".*
Lovely Legs is the only diosmin available backed by extensive human clinical studies and widely prescribed by doctors in Europe for decades. Lovely Legs from Garden of Life provides the exact form and full clinical potency of diosmin backed by extensive human clinical research.
For the confidence you desire and the health and vitality your legs need to help you make it through the day, treat yourself to Lovely Legs.
Lovely Legs is the original 95% diosmin formula supported by extensive human clinical research.
Lovely Legs promotes the health and tone of small veins and capillaries, especially in your legs, supporting healthy circulation necessary for lively, beautiful legs.*
Lovely Legs also promotes lymphatic flow and drainage which supports the body's natural detoxification system.*
Clinically Demonstrated Benefits:
- Supports the health and tone of veins and capillaries, especially in the legs*
- Reduces the visible signs of varicose and spider veins*
- Supports healthy blood flow and circulation, especially in the legs*
- Helps reduce the occasional swelling, water retention and the sensation of heaviness in legs caused by standing or overexertion*
- Helps maintain overall blood vessel strength*
Clinically Demonstrated, 95% Diosmin Formula
Experience Extraordinary Beauty
Love your legs...with Lovely Legs
Vegan. Gluten Free. Dairy Free. Soy Free.
Manufactured with 100% Certified Renewable Energy
Made in France
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.