Garden Safe Multi Purpose Insect Killer 24 oz
Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Avoid breathing vapor. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. In case of contact, immediately flush eyes and skin with plenty of water. Get medical attention is irritation persists. Remove pets, birds and cover fish aquariums before spraying. First Aid: If Swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for further treatment advice. If in Eyes: hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. Environmental Hazards: This pesticide is toxic to fish. Do not apply directly into lakes, streams, ponds, tidal marshes and estuaries. Do not contaminate water by disposing of equipment washwaters. Shrimp and crabs may be killed at application rates recommended on this label. Do not apply where these are important resources. Physical or Chemical Hazards: Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.