The GPSMAP 431s is a compact chartplotter that features an ultra-bright 4 in QVGA color display along with an improved high-speed digital design for increased map drawing and panning speeds. It’s ready to go with a built-in, satellite-enhanced basemap preloaded with U.S. Inland Lakes and an easy-to-use interface designed to help you navigate the open waters with ease. The GPSMAP 431s also accepts BlueChart® g2 Vision® cards for added features and functionality such as high-resolution satellite imagery, 3-D views and Auto Guidance technology.
Navigate the Lake
The GPSMAP 431s comes ready to go with preloaded U.S. Inland Lake map data. For areas outside the U.S., the GPSMAP 431s has a worldwide basemap with satellite images in place of more traditional maps. The GPSMAP 431s also comes standard with a high-sensitivity GPS receiver for superior satellite tracking and quicker acquisition times. And with an SD™ card slot, it’s easy to add additional maps without connecting to a computer.
The GPSMAP 431s comes with a powerful dual-beam transducer that clearly illustrates depth contours, fish targets and structure whether you’re fishing in freshwater or off the coast. The GPSMAP 431s also is NMEA 0183-certified for easy connectivity with sensors, instruments and future marine offerings.
Add Extras with Inland Lakes Vision
With the optional Inland Lakes Vision SD card, you can add a whole new dimension of exceptional features to your chartplotter.
- MarinerEye view and FishEye view provide you a 3-D perspective of map information, both above and below the waterline.
- High-resolution satellite images to help you orient yourself in unfamiliar areas.
- Auto Guidance technology searches through all relevant charts to create a route you can actually follow — one that avoids obstacles, shallow water, buoys and other obstructions.
Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 5.7" x 5.0" x 2.7" (14.5 x 12.7 x 6.9 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 2.4" x 3.2", 4.0" diagonal (6.1 x 8.1 cm, 10.2 cm diagonal)
- Display resolution, WxH: 240 x 320 pixels
- Display type: QVGA display
- Weight: 1.3 lb (590 g)
- Waterproof: yes (IPX7)
- Maps & Memory:
- Basemap: yes
- Preloaded street maps: no
- Ability to add maps: yes
- Accepts data cards: SD™ card slot
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 3,000
- Routes: 100
Features & Benefits:
CANet® compatible: no
- Supports AIS (tracks target ships' position): yes
- Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC capable VHF radio): yes
- Audible alarms: yes
- Tide tables: yes
- Sun and moon information: yes
- 3-D map view: yes (with optional BlueChart g2 maps)
- Dual-frequency sonar capable: yes
- Dual-beam sonar capable : yes
- Split-screen zoom: yes
- Split-screen sonar/gps: yes
- Ultrascroll® (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds): yes
- See-thru® technology (exposes fish hidden in cover): yes
- Fish Symbol ID (helps identify fish targets): yes
- AutoGain Technology (minimizes clutter, maximizes targets): yes
- Whiteline (indicates hard or soft bottom): yes
- Adjustable depth line (measures depth of underwater objects): yes
- A-scope (real time display of fish passing through transducer beam): yes
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up): yes
- Water temperature log and graph: yes
- Water temperature sensor included: yes
- Frequency: dual beam: 80/200 kHz
- Transmit power: 400 W RMS
- Voltage range: 10-32 Vdc
- Maximum depth: 900 ft
What's in the Box:
- GPSMAP 431s
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Protective front cover
- Power/data cable
- Dual beam transducer
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.