New Name & Look
Older Baby & Toddler Nutrition
For Sensitive Tummy
- Crawler, 9-24 Months
- Infant & Toddler Formula with Iron
- Brain & Eye: DHA & ARA
- Supports Strong Bones & Teeth
- Milk-Free & Lactose-Free
Good To Remember
As your active little one transitions to solid foods, it may be difficult to get your child to slow down long enough to eat a balanced diet. Graduates Soy formula can help provide nutrition assurance.
Should I add an older baby/toddler formula to my child's diet?
Good to Know
Graduates Soy formula is specially designed with nutrients that support the needs of growing babies and toddlers:
- Calcium to support growing bones and teeth
- 25 vitamins and Minerals to support healthy growth and development
- Omega 3 DHA and Omega 6 ARA for brain and eye development
- Milk-Free and Lactose-Free to help avoid fussiness and gas due to lactose or milk intolerance
Directions for Preparation and Use:
To Make Approx:
2 fl oz Bottle
2 fl oz
1 Unpacked Level Scoop (8.9 g)
4 fl oz Bottle
4 fl oz
2 Unpacked Level Scoops
6 fl oz Bottle
6 fl oz
3 Unpacked Level Scoops
8 fl oz Bottle
8 fl oz
4 Unpacked Level Scoops
*Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut and High-Olec Safflower or High-Oleic Sunflower.
**Gerber Graduates Soy is a routine soy formula brand containing partially hydrolyzed soy proteins. If you suspect your baby is prone to allergy, use only under a doctor's supervision.