Germ Guardian UV-C Air Sanitizer Model EV9102 1 ea
our price: $139.99
save 30% ($60.00)
- Use this product only as described in this manual.
- Operate this product on 120VAC, 60HZ only.
- To reduce the risk of electrical shock, this equipment has a polarized plug - one blade is wider than the other. This plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact qualified personnel to install the proper outlet. Do not alter the plug in any way.
- Do not operate this product with a damaged cord or if there is any physical damage to the unit.
- This product is for in door use only.
- Do not operate this product in any area where there is a risk of the unit falling into or being exposed to water.
- Always unplug the unit before servicing.
- Close supervision is necessary when this unit is operated near children.
- Do not carry this unit by the cord or use the cord as a handle.
- Do not handle the unit or plug with wet hands.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not unplug the unit by pulling on the cord. Grasp the plug itself, when unplugging from an outlet.
- Do not put any object into the openings or block the airflow to the unit.
- UV-C is emitted from the module when the unit is electrified. Severe eye injury or skin irritation could result. Do not operate the unit if the enclosure is damaged. Do not expose to skin or eyes to within 3 inches of the air intake or output for a period of 3 hours or more. Skin or eye irritation could result.
- UV-C light is emitted from the module when the unit is electrified. Severe eye injury or skin irritation could result. Avoid exposure of eyes and skin to unshielded light energy by unplugging the unit when servicing the module.
- Discard the old module by following the recommended disposal procedure for a used fluorescent bulb.
- The UV-C module is essentially a light bulb with a plug attached. It should only be used in the Germ Guardian unit and all instructions for use must be followed.
- Misapplying or misusing the UV-C bulb or module could cause injury to the eyes or skin. Never use the module or bulb without installing it in the unit as instructed. Never operate the unit without the top cap in place.
- This product can be serviced or maintained only by changing the UV-C module. The module contains no serviceable parts. All parts, except the UV-C module, are warranted for five full years from date of purchase.
- Replacement modules may be obtained by sending an email. You may purchase modules directly from Guardian Technologies LLC, or we can provide the names of retailers who stock our products.