For external use only-hands.
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
When using this product:
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation develops.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not store above 105°F. May discolor some fabrics. Harmful to wood finishes and plastics.