Introducing Glucerna® Hunger Smart™
Glucerna Hunger Smart is a line of products from the makers of Glucerna, the #1 doctor recommended brand for people with diabetes.* Glucerna products have Carbsteady®, which includes slowly digestible carbohydrates designed to help minimize blood sugar spikes.
Glucerna Hunger Smart shakes are a delicious way to help manage hunger as part of your weight loss plan.
Smart Choices Can Help You Manage Your Diabetes
One of the easiest and most effective ways to manage diabetes is to make smart lifestyle choices.
- Eating Right
- Staying Active
- Monitoring Your Blood Sugar
These choices can help you manage how diabetes affects your life.
Weight Loss Can Play a Significant Role
Managing weight is an important part of managing diabetes. Modest weight loss can actually prevent or delay the development of diabetes-related health problems.1,2
Meal replacements are effective tools in a diabetes weight loss plan.3
The Smart Choice for Your Diabetes Weight Loss Plan
- Specially Designed for People with Diabetes
- Cabsteady® Helps Minimize Blood Sugar Spikes
- 6g Sugars and 1 Carb Choice
- 15g Protein to Help Manage Hunger
Glucerna Hunger Smart shakes are part of the Glucerna family of products, the leader in diabetes nutrition for more than 20 years. They are ideal for people with diabetes who are following a weight loss plan.
Try a shake as part of your meal. Choose from 2 delicious shake flavors: rich chocolate and homemade vanilla.
*Among doctors who recommend nutritional products to their patients with diabetes.
1. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. National diabetes fact sheet: national estimates and general information on diabetes and prediabetes in the United States, 2011. Atlanta, GA: US Dept of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2011.
2. Diabetes Successes and Opportunities for Population-based prevention and control. Atlanta, GA: US Dept of Health and Human Resources; 2010.
3. Ditschuneit HH, et al. Metabolic and weight-loss effects of a long-term dietary intervention in obese patients. Am J Clin Nutr. 1999;69(2):198-204.
4-11.5oz (340mL) ~ Net 46oz (1360mL)