Standardized Prostate Health Formula
- Supports normal prostate function & healthy urinary flow*
- Promotes normal reproductive function*
- Includes ginseng to support vitality & overall well-being*
Ultra Saw Palmetto Formula®
Men’s Ultra Saw Palmetto Formula® is an advanced blend of standardized herbs and nutrients that provide maximum benefit.
- Combines standardized saw palmetto with concentrated pygeum extract to help support normal prostate function & urinary flow.*
- Supplies the important minerals zinc & copper, required for normal reproductive function.*
- Features Asian ginseng root. Ginseng is traditionally used to support vitality & overall well-being.*
Frank J. Costa, M.D., an acclaimed urological surgeon and men’s health expert, is part of the GNC Medical Advisory Board. One of "America’s Top Physicians," Dr. Costa lectures nationally and internationally on men’s health topics. Dr. Costa is regularly featured in television, radio and newspaper interviews and has published articles in both professional journals and popular magazines. "Many men come to me with prostate health concerns. In addition to a prostate examination, I recommend saw palmetto for both prostate support and normal, healthy urinary flow.*" ~ Dr. Costa
GNC Quality Commitment
For more than 75 years, GNC has been the leader in the development and manufacture of dietary supplements and is committed to producing the most superior products. We use only the highest quality ingredients manufactured under the strictest quality controls. Every raw material used is tested to ensure its purity and potency. Each product is dated and then shipped immediately to our stores to ensure that you are purchasing the freshest supplements available.
No Sugar, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Dairy, Yeast Free
Conforms to USP <2091> for weight. Meets USP <2040> disintegration.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.