Enteric Coated to Control Fishy Burps†
- 1,000 mg of EPA concentrated into one easy-to-swallow softgel
- Critical nutrient for optimal nervous system function and cell health*
- Supports the body's anti-inflammatory response*
- Essential component for heart and joint health*
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) is an omega-3 fatty acid found in fish oil and is well known for its anti-inflammatory response properties and multi-dimensional health support for body systems including heart, joint and nervous systems.* EPA is necessary for whole body health, functioning as a precursor to hormone-like substances called prostaglandins produced in tissues and organs throughout the body.*
Triple Strength EPA 1000 contains 1000 mg of EPA and provides the benefits of large-dosage omega-3 nutrition in a single ultra-concentrated softgel capsule.
EPA Plays an Integral Role in Supporting:
- Natural anti-inflammatory response*
- Cardiovascular and circulatory system health*
- Optimal nervous system function*
- Cholesterol, triglyceride and blood lipid levels*
- Joint performance and maintenance*
5X Certified, Purified
Triple Strength ePA 1000 has been purified and manufactured for freshness and found to be free of detectable levels of mercury, cadmium, lead and PCBs. We use only the best quality ingredients derived from wild, deep ocean fish.
GNC Quality Commitment
For more than 77 years, GNC has been the leader in the development of superior nutritional supplements. Our products are produced using only fresh, high-quality ingredients and are manufactured under the strictest quality controls.
Potency verified by GNC® procedure #5123. Conforms to USP <2091> for weight.
No Sugar, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Corn, No Dairy, Yeast Free.
†Each softgel capsule is enteric coated to help reduce the unpleasant fishy aftertaste and burps that can occur when taking multiple standard pills.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.