Enteric Coated to Control Fishy Burps†
Certified - Purified
- Delivers up to 7x better joint comfort*^
- Premium extra-strength formula with 1000mg Neptune Krill Oil™ clinically shown to improve joint health*
- Supports the body's anti-inflammatory process*
GNC® Triple Strength Krill Oil 1000 + Joint Support combines 1000mg of omega-3 rich Neptune Krill Oil, 100mg of GLA and ApresFLEX® Boswellia serrata for improved joint function.*� Krill are tiny crustaceans from the icy waters of the Antarctic that provide superior forms of EPA and DHA - omega-3 rich fatty acids uniquely bound to phospholipids that enhance absorption.*
Neptune Krill Oil
- Clinically studied to improve joint comfort over 25%, Neptune Krill Oil provide superior bioavailability of omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA compared to other sources.*^
- Clinically proven to reduce C-Reactive Protein (CRP) levels by 30%, a key marker of joint and heart health.^
- Provides critical antioxidants like astaxanthin with higher antioxidant activity than other popular antioxidants to combat harmful free radicals associated with cell-aging.*
- High-quality joint support formula featuring a clinically studied form of standardized Boswellica serrata extract.*� ApresFLEX is proven to respectively improve measurements of joint stiffness, joint comfort, and joint function five, seven and 43 times more in as little as five days.*�
- An important omega-6 oil, gamma-Linolenic acid (GLA) supports healthy joint function, we well as dietary support for normal health cardiovascular, nervous and immune system functions.*
GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil 1000 + Joint Support has been purified and manufactured for freshness and found to be free of detectable levels of mercury, cadmium, led and PCBs. We only use the best quality ingredients derived from wild, deep ocean fish.
GNC Quality Commitment
For more than 77 years, GNC has been the leader in the development of superior nutritional supplements. Our products are produced using only fresh, high-quality ingredients and are manufactured under the strictest quality controls.
No Sugar, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Soy, Yeast Free.
Conforms to USP <2091> for weight.
NKO is a trademark of Neptune Technologies & Bioresources, Inc. Quebec, Canada.
ApresFLEX is a registered trademark of Laila Nutraceuaicals Exclusively licensed to PL Thomas - Laila Nutra LLC.
International patents pending.
†Enteric coating helps control "fishy" aftertaste and burps by facilitating absorption via the small intestine versus the stomach.
^In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study, 87 volunteers were supplemented with either 300mg of Neptune Krill Oil or placebo. After 14 day and 30 days, subjects receiving NKO krill oil demonstrated significant improvements in joint comfort, stiffness and function. Joint comfort, as measured by WOMAC, was improved 25.66% at day 14, with those in the placebo group experiencing a 6.18% decrease in joint comfort - a statistically significant difference. In addition, after 30 days, subjects receiving NKO krill oil had a significant decrease in CRP, a biomarker for heart and joint health.
�In a 30-day, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 67 adults, subjects taking 50mg of ApresFLEX twice daily experienced a statistically significant difference in mean improvements form baseline for joint comfort, stiffness and function as measured by WOMAC. In addition, after 30 days, joint stiffness, comfort and function were seven, five and43 times greater, respectively, in the ApresFLEX group than placebo. Statistically significant improvements were seen in as little as 5 days.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.