Enteric Coated to Control Fishy Burps^
Promotes Heart Health & Supports Healthy Cholesterol Levels*
- Extra Strength 1000 mg of Neptune Krill Oil™ Providing Highly Absorbable Forms of Omega-3 Fatty Acids*
- Clinically Shown to Reduce CRP by 30%, a Key Marker of Joint & Heart Health*
- Clinically Shown to Improve Joint Comfort* & Supports the Body's Natural Anti-Inflammatory Response*
GNC Triple Strength Krill Oil contains 1000 mg of clinically proven Neptune Krill Oil™ in each softgel. Krill are tiny, cold-water crustaceans that provide highly absorbable forms of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA. 1Each softgel capsule is enteric coated which allows the softgel to break down & absorb in the small intestine. This controls or reduces fishy burps.
Neptune Krill Oil Benefits:
- Delivers superior bioavailability of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA. These omega-3 fatty acids are uniquely bound to phospholipids, enhancing their absorption. Phospholipids are a large component of the brain & are the preferred carrier of DHA to the brain.*
- Fast-acting, clinically proven to improve joint comfort & function.*
- Clinically proven to reduce C-Reactive Protein (CRP) levels by 30%, a key marker of joint & heart health.*^
- Provides critical antioxidants like astaxanthin with higher antioxidant activity than other popular antioxidants to combat harmful free radicals associated with cell aging.*
GNC Quality Commitment
For more than 77 years, GNC has been the leader in the development of superior nutritional supplements. Our products are produced using only fresh, high-quality ingredients & are manufactured under the strictest quality controls.
Not less than 20% total Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
Conforms to USP <2091> for weight.
No sugar, no starch, no artificial colors, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, no wheat, no gluten, no soy, no dairy, yeast free.
100% Pure Neptune Krill Oil™, Neptune Krill Oil is processes & supplied by Neptune Technologies & Bioressources, Inc., Oc; Canada.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
^In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study, 87 volunteers were supplemented with either 300 mg of Neptune Krill Oil or placebo. After 30 days, subjects receiving Neptune Krill Oil demonstrated significant improvements in C-Reactive Protein levels, joint comfort & joint function.