Scientifically Designed to Support Beauty from Within
- 3000 mcg of biotin
- Lutein for healthy, hydrated skin*
- Gelatin and amino acids for strong nails*
GNC Women's Hair, Skin & Nails Formula is a specialty formula, scientifically designed to include ingredients that support beautiful hair, skin and nails.*
- Biotin - Found in the matrix of the hair, skin and nails, biotin supports normal cell growth.* Each serving features 3000 mcg of biotin for beautiful hair, skin and nails.*
- Lutein - Helps to support skin hydration.* Lutein is an important carotenoid antioxidant for healthy skin.*
- Gelatin and amino acids - Combines gelatin with the amino acids L-cysteine and L-methionine. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins that are needed for strong, healthy nails and the growth and repair of tissue.*
- Antioxidant production - Provides antioxidant nutrients that protect the body from harmful free radicals that promote the cell-aging process.* Includes alpha-lipoic acid which helps regenerate antioxidants.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Dairy, Yeast Free
GNC Quality Commitment
GNC, the leader in the development and manufacture of dietary supplements, is committed to producing the highest quality products available. This commitment begins with quality designed supplement formulations. Every raw material that goes into a GNC supplement is guaranteed as to quality and potency. Each product is dated and then shipped immediately to our stores, so you can be sure you are purchasing the freshest supplements available. At GNC, we extend our quality commitment to you by offering our money-back guarantee.
Use any GNC supplement for as little as 10 days. If you are not 100% completely satisfied, return the unused portion of the product with proof of purchase to your GNC store for a complete refund of your purchase price. No questions asked!