Gold Bond Intensive Healing Anti-Itch/Skin Protectant Cream, Unscented 1 oz (28 g)
For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with:
- Minor skin irritations
- Minor cuts
- Minor burns
- Minor sunburns
- Rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac
- Insect bites
Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin.
Do not use on:
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
- Large areas of the body
When using this product: Do not get into eyes or nose. Not for prolonged use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens. Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. If redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.