Good Sense Anti-Itch Lotion Hydrocortisone Lotion, 1% 4 oz (118 ml)
For temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammations and rashes due:
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Insect Bites
- Poison Ivy/Oak/Sumac
- External Genital and Anal Itching
Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
For external use only.
Do not use
- for the treatment of diaper rash; ask a doctor
- for external genital itching if you have a vaginal discharge; ask a doctor
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- for external anal itching do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor. In case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms clear up and return within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.