Good Sense Dayhist Allergy, 1.34mg Antihistamine Tablets 16 ea
Temporarily relieves these symptoms of the common cold, hay fever, and other respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
When using this product
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children.
If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison control center immediately.