Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems, including serious liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
Do not use:
- In children under 12 years of age.
- With any product containing acetaminophen.
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Trouble urinating doe to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery. This product will cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- redness or swelling is present.
- pain or fever gets worse
- new symptoms occur
- Pain lasts more than 10 days.
- Fever lasts more than 3 days.
- sleeplessness lasts continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.