Good Sense In-Home Bedding Spray Lice Treatment Step 3 5 oz (142 g)
To kill lice and louse eggs
Not for Use on Humans.
Caution: Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Avoid inhalation of spray mist. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Avoid contamination of feed foodstuffs.
Physical or Chemical Hazards
Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F (54°C) may cause bursting.
Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
- Immediately call a poison control center or doctor.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.
- Do not give any liquid to the person.
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If in eyes:
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then mouth-to-mouth, if possible.
If on skin or clothing
- Take off contaminated clothing.
- Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
Note to Physician
- Contains petroleum distillate - vomiting may cause aspiration pneumonia.