Good Sense Maximum Strength Anti-Itch Cream 1 oz (28 g)
Temporarily relieves of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to
- poison ivy, oak, sumac
- insect bites
- seborrheic dermatitis
- external genital and anal itching
Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
For external use only
Do not use
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Ask a doctor.
- for external genital itching if you have a vaginal discharge. Ask a doctor.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- for external anal itching, do not exceed recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor. In case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly.
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.