Good Sense Men's Minoxidil 5% Topical Solution 3 month supply
To regrow hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only, see pictures on side of carton)
For external use only. For use by men only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
Do Not Use If
- You are a woman
- Your amount of hair loss is more than that shown on the side of carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. Minoxidil topical solution 5% is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- You have no family history of hair loss
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss
- You are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- You use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
When Using This Product
- Do not apply on other parts of the body
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amount of cool tap water
- Some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- It takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- Sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- Your hands or feet swell
- Scalp irritation occurs, and continues or worsens
- Unwanted facial growth occurs
- You do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
May be harmful if used during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- See hair loss pictures on side of carton
- Before use, read all information on carton and enclosed leaflet
- Keep the carton. It contains important information
- Hair regrowth has not been shown to last longer than 48 weeks in large clinical trials with continuous treatment with minoxidil topical solution 5%
- In clinical studies with mostly white men aged 18-49 years with moderate degrees of hair loss, minoxidil topical solution 5% provided more hair regrowth than minoxidil topical solution 2%
- Store at controlled room temperature 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). Keep tightly closed.