Good Sense Nasal Decongestant PE, Phenylephrine HCl Tablets, 10mg 36 ea
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
If pregnant of breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help r contact a Poison Control Center right away.