Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase.
Say Good-Bye To The Same Old Positions.
Say Hello To A Brand-New & Exciting Sex Life!
It's true. Careers, kids, the everyday pressures of married life can take the spark out of any couple's sex life. So how to put the rrrrrrr back in your romance? In three words: variety, variety, variety. So here's not only how to have sex more often, but with more free-rein imagination, more passionate participation, more mutual gratification. From sizzling seduction and foreplay...to torrid techniques and positions...to the unexplored hot zones of your partner's body...turn on to 365 sensual scenarios, one for every day of the year (plus one more position for leap years!).
Fill your days and thrill your nights with:
- The Kissing Booth (Month 1, Day 4): Walk in and get some mouth-to-mouth rejuvenation.
- Let Your Fingers Do The Talking (Month 2, Day 10): When you bring your partner to ecstasy.
- The Armchair Quarterback (Month 7, Day 21): This position will have you sitting through a wonderfully satisfying halftime show.
- Jungle Love (Month 12, Day 10): Hot and steamy fun-and leave your loincloths in the hut!
- Every Dog Has His Day (Month 8, Day 12): Make today your day with a position sure to satisfy all breeds.
- The Golfer's Delight (Month 4, Day 17): Gold course or intercourse? Now you can have both!
Mark your calendar~this could be the best year of your life!
Copyright 2004 Jane Seddon
Publication Date: July 2004
Book design and text composition by Mada Design, Inc.
Printed in USA
This book is intended for use by adults who are informed and want to invigorate and maintain a great sexual relationship. The author is not medically trained, and the reader is reminded that following these guidelines and new ideas is voluntary and at the reader's own discretion. The positions and methodology presented herein are safe and satisfying for most adult men and women; however, every individual is different and you should not undertake any position or technique that is not suitable to your physical condition. You should consult a health care professional with any questions. Certain acts described in this book are illegal in some states and you should be aware of the laws in your state.
Please Note: Due to the nature of the product, we cannot accept returns or exchanges.