Paper Made From Paper
Made from 100% Recycled Paper
We use 100% recycled paper, not trees, to make Green Forest paper products. This keeps a large amount of reusable paper from ending up in our already overflowing landfills.
- Whitened without chlorine -- Processed Chlorine Free (PCF)
- Made from a minimum of 90% post-consumer recycled paper
- Hypo-allergenic, no dyes, no fragrances
- Safe for use in septic systems
But the real difference with Green Forest is that we have discovered state-of-the-art paper making technology that allows us to create products that are environmentally friendly, as well as:
- Bright and white
- Soft, strong and absorbent
- Economically priced
And that's why Green Forest is the most widely distributed environmentally friendly green paper brand in the United States!