Habitrol Nicotine Transdermal System, 21mg Stop Smoking Aid, Step 1 14 ea
our price: $35.99
save 10% ($4.00)
Reduces withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking.
Do not use
- if you continue to smoke, chew tobacco, use snuff, use nicotine gum, or use nicotine patch or other nicotine containing products.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease, recent heart attack, or irregular heartbeat. Nicotine can increase your heart rate.
- high blood pressure not controlled with medication. Nicotine can increase your blood pressure.
- an allergy to adhesive tape or have skin problems, because you are more likely to get rashes.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- using a non-nicotine stop smoking drug
- taking a prescription medicine for depression or asthma. Your prescription dose may need to be adjusted.
When using this product
- do not smoke even when not wearing the patch. The nicotine in your skin will still be entering your bloodstream for several hours after you take off the patch.
- if you have vivid dreams or other sleep disturbances remove this patch at bedtime.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- skin redness caused by the patch does not go away after four days, or if your skin swells, or you get a rash.
- irregular heartbeat or palpitations occur.
- you get symptoms of nicotine overdose, such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, weakness and rapid heartbeat.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, only use this medicine on the advice of your health care provider. Smoking can seriously harm your child. Try to stop smoking without using any nicotine replacement medicine. This medicine is believed to be safer than smoking. However, the risks to your child from this medicine are not fully known.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Used patches have enough nicotine to poison children and pets. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Discard used patches using the enclosed disposal tray.
For your family's protection, patches are supplied in child-resistant pouches.
Do not use if individual pouch is open or torn.
Carton shrink wrapped for your protection.
Do not use if shrink wrap is open or torn.
- Not for sale to persons under 18 years of age.
- Proof of age required.
- Not for sale in vending machines or from any source where proof of age cannot be verified.
©2004 Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.