Keep Out of reach of children
This product is toxic to aquatic organisms, including fish and invertebrates. Do not contaminate water or rinsate. See Directions for Use for additional precautions and requirements.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal.
Pesticide Storage: Store this product in a cool, dry place that is inaccessible to children.
Pesticide Disposal: If empty: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor drain.