Precautionary Statements: Hazards To Humans - Caution: May cause eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
Hazards to Domestic Animals: Do not use on puppies less than 12 weeks old. Do not use this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals or on animals known to be sensitive to pesticide products without first consulting a veterinarian. Sensitivity, such as slight transitory redness of the skin at the site of application, may occur after using ANY pesticide products for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap, rinse with large amounts of water, and consult a veterinarian immediately.
Environmental Hazards: This product is toxic to fish.
First Aid: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling for advice or going for treatment.
Storage and Disposal: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal. Store in a cool, dry place. If empty: Do not re-use this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.