For external use only.
Flammable: Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F. Do not use in the presence of a flame or spark. Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking.
Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product: Keep away from face to avoid breathing it. Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
May stain some fabrics.
Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. -2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. For use on skin only.
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Other information: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.