Infrared Technology Instantly Reads Body Temperature
Compact & easy to hold
Large, backlit LCD screen with LED fever alarm indicator
30-reading memory storage
Date & time display
Instant Read: Infrared technology instantly reads body temperature.
Forehead Scan: Accurate, non-invasive method ideal for minimizing disturbances while one is sleeping.
Ear Read: Precise and easy to use with the simple press of a button
Talking Function: Audio readings in multiple languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Russian) to assist user in identifying temperature.
Infrared technology instantly reads body temperature; forehead or ear read, audio readings in multiple languages Infrared technology. Forehead or ear read. Speaks in six languages. 30-reading memory storage. Large, LED screen.
1. To measure temperature on the Forehead: Put the forehead cover on the thermometer, and place it gently in the middle of the forehead, between the eyebrows and hair line. Press the "Measure" key to start the measurement. You'll hear one beep and should continue to hold. After the completion of measurement, you'll hear two short beeps.
2. To measure temperature in the Ear: Remove the forehead cover from the thermometer, and carefully place the measuring probe along the ear canal into the ear. Press the "Measure" key to start the measurement. You'll hear one beep and should continue to hold. After the completion of measurement, you'll hear two short beeps.
3. If body temperature is over 99.6°F (37.6°C), the measure key will light in a red color, indicating a fever.
4. The result will be stored into memory automatically. If 30 sets of memory are stored already, the first set of data will be removed, and the current measurement will be stored as the last record.
5. Measure a maximum of three times consecutively. For continuous measurement of four times or above, wait at least 10 minutes before the new measurement.
6. Displaying the result of measurement:
True value displayed for measurements between 89.6°F and 109.3°F (32.0°C and 42.9°C)
"HI" displayed if the results are higher than 109.3°F/42.9°C
"LO" displayed if the results are lower than 89.6°F/32.0°C
7. 30 seconds after the measurement is completed, the thermometer automatically returns to time mode.
8. The display will enter sleep mode and turn off automatically after one minute, if no buttons are pressed.
Non-Contact Forehead & Food / Bottle Readings Promotes a Fast
1 Second Readout 100% Hygienic Fahrenheit & Celsius Modes Diagnostic High Fever LED Indicators Memory Recall of Last 19 Readings ...