HeatMax Pain-Relieving Therapeutic Heat Patch 3 ea
We're sorry but this item is temporarily out of stock.
Failure to follow instruction or warnings could result in serious injuries such as burns.
- Do not apply adhesive side of patch to skin. Remove patch from clothing is skin feels too hot or if you feel uncomfortable.
- Persons who may not feel the heat should not use the patch without first consulting a physician. Their skin may become red, blistered, or burned without them knowing. This includes the elderly and those with physical disabilities, diabetes, circulatory problems, frostbite, nerve damage, paralysis or sensitive skin.
- Do not place on infants or young children.
- Do not use while sleeping.
- Do not use the patch with liniments, balms, lotions, salves, or where skin is swollen (including scars, bruises, and open wounds).
- For external use only. Do not open patch and do not allow the contents to contact mouth or eyes. If contact with skin or eyes occurs, wash with clean water. contents contain iron powder, which, if swallowed, can be harmful. If contents are swallowed, immediately call a poison control center.
- Do not use in oxygen-rich environments.