With Silk Hydration Complex™
- for amazing soft, smooth skin
- enriched with 100% pure organic hemp seed oil
Indulge yourself in our richest, ultra luxurious, herbal body moisturizing formula featuring our exclusive Silk Hydration Complex™ for the softest, smoothest, silkiest skin imaginable. Hempz HydroSilk™ also contains powerful antioxidants and unique skin firming ingredients to help promote a more sleek and toned appearance.
Hempz HydroSilk™ is enriched with 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil and Natural Extracts to provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the health and condition of skin.
Hemp Seed Oil is one of nature's richest sources of Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) and Key Amino Acids containing natural proteins, vitamins and minerals vital for healthy skin. Hemp is also one of Earth's most sustainable and renewable sources.
- Silk Amino Acids blended with Cosmetic Grade Silicones condition and hydrate, leaving skin feeling exceptionally smooth, soft and silky for up to 12 hours.
- Shea Butter, Natural Extracts and Essential Oils nourish the skin, replenish moisture and promote skin rejuvenation.
- Tripeptides and Phosopholipids help maintain skin elasticity for a more firm and toned appearance.
- Vitamins A, B and E help skin appear younger looking by combating environmental stress and free radial damage.
- Paraben-free, Gluten-free and 100% Vegan
- THC-drug free
Made in USA
Additional Product Information:
We are not associated or affiliated with Hemp Technologies and are not a licensed retailer of Hemp Technologies. Hemp Technologies guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer's warranties or eligible for any manufacturer's rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of Hemp Technologies product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.