Vegetal Semi-Permanent Colors
Vegetal colors enhance the shine and clarity of your natural hair color while greatly improving the condition of the hair. However, because the Vegetal colors do not contain PPD or Peroxide, the effect on gray hair is somewhat unpredictable, depending on the type of hair. There are many customers who use the Vegetal range because they either have a PPD sensitivity or choose not to use permanent colors, and they find the effect on their hair is good enough for their purpose.
What is Vegetal color?
Vegetal color is a true semi-permanent color that lasts 6-8 shampoos. It imports shine and condition to the hair with a hint of color. Vegetal Color contains no ammonia, no peroxide and no diaminobenzene.
Will Vegetal cover my gray?
If you are experiencing the first few grays, Vegetal will tone these to look like natural highlights in your hair. If you are more than 10% gray, you need to use Herbatint which can be mixed as a tone-on-tone color and will cover your gray.
Can I change my hair color with Vegetal Color?
Vegetal Color will brighten your natural shade, but will not alter it.
Herbatint® Unlocks the natural beauty of your hair with organic colors from nature.
You deserve a product that will not damage your hair.
- With Vegetal Extracts
- No More Ammonia
- No More Smell
- No More Perfume
- No More Alcohol
- No More Resorcinol
- No More Parabens
- Less Peroxide
Unlock the secret of beautiful hair, naturally with Herbatint™
A hair color specially formulated using herb extracts and plant proteins without ammonia. 'A gentle, alternative hair color.
Herbatint is the finest, most natural permanent hair coloring gel free of harsh chemicals and Ammonia. Depending on the length of your hair, Herbatint can be used for 1 application or can be saved for a second application when the color has grown out. Herbatint can be used even if a chemical dye has been used to color your hair and if your hair has just been permed. It’s easy to use and has no smell!
Herbatint contains herbal extracts to provide nourishment, protection and conditioning to both the hair and scalp, including:
- Aloe Vera - rich in vitamins, enzymes, panthenol and natural minerals to protect and nourish the hair while coloring;
- Meadowfoam - rich in Vitamins E and F, ensures better color cover and long lasting color results;
- Witch Hazel - treats the scalp and rich in essential oils;
- Betula Alba (White Birch) - an effective hair tonic and;
- Echinacea - hydrates the hair.
- Vegan. Not tested on animals
- Herbatint Hair Color Gel: Laureth-5; Propylene glycol; Aqua; PEG-2 oleamine; Ethanolamine; Walnut extract; Rhubarb extract; Cinchona extract; Aloe barbadensis leaf extract; PEG-75 Meadowfoam (Limnathes alba) oil; Echinacea angustifolia root extract; Betula alba leaf extract; 2 aminophenol 4 sulfonic acid; P-phenylenediamine; Resorcinol; Hamamelis virginiana (Witch hazel) extract; Sodium hydrosulfite; Sodium ascorbate; Tetrasodium EDTA; Centrimonium chloride; 2,4 diaminophenoxyethanol HCl; m-aminophenol
- Glycol Developer: Aqua, Hydrogen peroxide, Etidronic acid, Centrimonium chloride
- Royal Cream: Aqua, Mallow extracts, Rosemary extract, Behentrimonium chloride, Wheat bran lipids, Fragrance
Product of Italy