Has a persistent antimicrobial effect against a wide range of microorganisms.
Helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.
For external use only
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
For Professional Use Only.
Do not use
If you are allergic to Chlorhexidine Gluconate or any other ingredients in this preparation
As a patient preoperative skin preparation (especially on the head or face)
In contact with the meninges
In the genital area
When using this product
Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. May cause serious and permanent eye injury if placed or kept in the eye during surgical procedures, or may cause deafness when instilled in the middle ear through perforated eardrums.
If contact occurs in any of these areas, rinse with cold water right away
Stop use and ask a doctor if
Irritation, sensitization, or allergic reaction occurs and lasts for 72 hours. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.