Hog Wash Hand Sanitizer, 8 oz 8 fl oz (236 ml)
For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin and revitalize sensitive, damaged hands.
Flammable, keep away from heat source and flame. For external use only. Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. Do not inhale or ingest. Do not drink. Stop use and ask doctor if skin irritation develops, or condition persists more then 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.