HoMedics Shiatsu & Vibration Neck Massager 1 ea
our price: $39.99save 20% ($10.00)
When using electric products, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following: Read all instructions before using. To reduce the risk of electric shock: Always unplug the appliance from the electric outlet immediately after using and before cleaning. Do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug it immediately. To reduce the risk of burns, electric shock, fire or injury to persons: An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before putting on or taking off parts or attachments. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on or near children, invalids or disabled persons. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by HoMedics; specifically any attachments not provided with the unit. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return it to HoMedics Service Center for examination and repair. Keep cord away from heated surfaces. Never drop or insert any object into any opening. Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered. Do not operated under a blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electrocution or injury to persons. Do not carry this appliance by the power cord or use cord as handle. To disconnect, turn all controls to the "off" position, then remove plug from outlet. Do not use outdoors. Never operate the appliance with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and the like. Never use operate on a soft surface such as a bed or couch where the air openings may be blocked. Use heated surfaces carefully. May cause serious burns. Do not use over insensitive skin areas or in the presence of poor circulation. The unattended use of heat by children or incapacitated persons may be dangerous. All servicing of must be performed by authorized HoMedics service personnel only.