The Doctor's Choice!
#1 Brand Recommended by Allergists4
- Captures up to 99.97% of Microscopic Allergens2
- Germ Fighting Technology1
- Captures Large Airborne Particles2
- Captures Tiny, Microscopic Allergens2
- Reduces Odors6
- Reduces Certain VOCs/Gases6
UV Allergen Remover
- Most Effective For Medium-Large Rooms
- Features 12 Settings! Set the Sound Level For Your Personal Comfort
- Ultra Quiet
- Circulates Room Air 5x Every Hour3,5
- Captures:1,2,6 Household Dust, Tobacco Smoke, Pet Hair/Fur, Cooking Smoke, Pet Dander, Pollen, Tree Pollen, Grass Pollen, Mold Spores, Fungi, Certain Germs, Certain VOCs/Gases
Air Changes Per Hour3
- Large Room: Up to 300 sq ft ~ 2.75x
- Medium Room: Up to 170 sq ft ~ 5x
- Small Room: Up to 80 sq ft ~ 10x
Captures up to 99.7% of Microscopic Particles
(0.3 Microns & Larger)2
- Laboratory tested to reduce certain airborne viruses and fungi1
- Dual UV lamps help eliminate other airborne germs such as e-coli bacteria1
- Captures up to 99.97% of pollutants and allergens that are 0.3 microns or larger from the air that passes through the filters, such as household dust, pet dander and pollen2
- Also effective at capturing harmful mold spores and smoke particles like cooking or tobacco smoke1,2,7
- Helps reduce common household odors.
What is a Micron and how big is it?
- Human Hair = 80-100 Microns
- Pollen = 30 Microns
- Household Dust = 10 Microns
- Pet Dander = 5 Microns
- Smoke Particles 1 Micron
Invisible to the Human Eye: 40 Microns - 0.3 Microns
Room Size | Medium To Large
- Certified by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers for a 170 sq ft room.
- Tested by an independent 3rd party laboratory to validate the Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) and stated room size.
- This air purifier will actively circulate the air in a room several times per hour.3,5
How it Works
Advanced, Easy to Use Controls
- 12 cleaning power levels-choose the cleaning level best for you.
- Auto-off timer for 1-18 hours.
- Filter Gauge indicates when it's time to clean the filter.
Oscillates. Reduces common household odors faster.6
- A quiet fan pulls room air into the unit, circulating and filtering the air several times an hour.3
- The air then passes through a carbon zeolite pre-filter to help reduce odors and capture larger particles.6
- The air passes through ultraviolet light to reduce airborne bacteria, viruses, mold spores and fungi.1
- The HEPA filters capture up to 99.97% of airborne particles that are 0.3 Microns or larger.2
- Cleaner, fresher air is released back into the room.
AHAM Certified Clean Air Delivery Rating
From air cleaner to air cleaner, compare the CADR numbers. First, look at suggested room size. The refer t the tobacco smoke, dust and pollen Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) numbers. The higher the numbers, the faster the unit filters the air.
Room size ratings conform to the AHAM Certification Program criteria of 80% smoke reduction.
This air cleaner is suggested for use in a single closed room up to 170 sq ft (13' x 13').
Higher Clean Air Delivery Rates provide improved performance in all rooms. Portable air cleansers will me much more effective i rooms where all doors and window are closed.
Tobacco Smoke: 110 | Dust: 120 | Pollen: 130
These values represent performance that can be expected within the first 72 hours of operation.*
ARB Certified (Air Resources Board) | This air purifier complies with the federal ozone emissions limit.
2 Pre-Filters Are Included
Made in China
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
*Subsequent performance may vary with use.
1Based on independent testing, report 3102905-01. Results are based on the testing of the reduction of the following bacteria, mold, fungi and viruses in the air after 2 hours of use with UV turned on, operated at high setting: Bacteria: Escherichia Coli - 92.6%, Mold Spores: Penicillium Citrinum - 98.1%, Fungi: Aspergillus Niger - 99.9%, Virus: MS2 - 99.9%.
2From the air that passes through the filter. Overall particle reduction depends on many factors including the amount of air processed, the pollutant type, and the pollutant's introduction rate in to the environment.
3Based on 3rd party independent CADR testing for the smoke CADR value when operated at the high fan speed setting. Air changes per hour calculations are based on the smoke CDR value x 60 minutes divided by the listed room volume (LxWxH) assuming an 8 foot ceiling.
4Based on 11/10 AQS survey results reporting 124 out of 172 (72%) of surveyed Allergists that recommend an air purifier to their patients, recommended "Honeywell®" air purifiers.
5Air circulation depends on many factors, such as room size and configurations, and there is no guarantee that all of the air in a room will pass through the filter.
6Odor, Gas and VOC reduction claims are based on the use of the unit with the carbon zeolite pre-filter. This product does not reduce carbon monoxide gas, make sure that all gas appliances are properly ventilated.
7The U.S. EPA defines harmful particles as those that are 2.5 microns or less.