For Large Size Rooms 17' x 22'
#1 Choice of Physicians*
- True HEPA Filter Captures up to 99.9% of Particles as Small as 0.3 Microns or Larger from the Air That Passes Through the Filter
- Advanced Filtration Reduces Common Allergens
- Clean Air Delivery Rate Certified
True HEPA Filtration Helps Reduce Common Household Allergens, Including:
- Household Dust
- Tobacco Smoke Particles
- Cat Dander
- Mold Spores
True HEPA Filter
- High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) Filter Helps Capture Some Airborne Particles & Allergens That Pass Through It
- SurroundSeal™ HEPA Filter Technology Helps Prevent Unfiltered Air from Leaking Around HEPA Filter
- Large Filter Area for Long Filter Life & Low Maintenance
- Replace Every 1 - 3 Years, Depending on Use
Activated Carbon Pre-Filter
- Helps Reduce Some Household Odors
- Helps Capture Large Particles, Protecting the HEPA Filter Life
- Replace Every 3 Months, Depending on Use
Advanced Air Flow System
- Ultra Quiet High Speed Operation for Maximum Performance
- Patented Air Cleaner Technology Releases Filtered Air Upwards into the Room Where You Breathe It
Intelli-Check™ Electronic Filter Change Indicators
- Reminds You to Check or Replace Pre-Filter & HEPA Filter
HEPA Filter - Model 24000
Activated Carbon Pre-filter - Model 38002
AHAM Certified Clean Air Delivery Rate ~ Certified Rating
From air cleaner to air cleaner, compare the CADR number. First, look at suggested room size. Then refer to the tobacco smoke, dust and pollen Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) numbers. The higher the numbers, the faster the unit filters the air.
This Air Cleaner is Suggested for Use in a Single Closed Room up to 390 Square Feet
Room size ratings conform to the AHAM Certification Program criteria of 80% smoke reduction. Higher Clean Air Delivery Rates provide improved performance in all room sizes. Portable air cleaners will be much more effective in rooms where all doors and windows are closed.
- Tobacco Smoke: 250
- Dust: 250
- Pollen: 250
These values represent performance that can be expected within the first 72 hours of operation. Subsequent performance may vary with use.
Proud Supporter of American Lung Association® - Partners in Air Quality Education
Honeywell and the American Lung Association are partners in the national program to educate the public about the hazards of poor indoor air quality and ways to protect their lung health. The enclosed information is from the ALA and is part of our educational efforts.
*National Market Research Survey: "Portable Room Air Cleaners Physicians Preference Study", Riter Research Inc., 1998.
**Overall particle reduction depends on many factors including the amount of air processed, the pollutant type and the pollutants' introduction rate into the environment.
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.