For Large Size Rooms 17' x 22'
#1 Choice of Physicians*
The Honeywell® True HEPA air purifier offers 3 powerful cleaning levels and can help reduce the amount of odors and airborne particles in large rooms. Its long-life True HEPA filter captures up to 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns (250x smaller than the width of a human hair) and typically only has to be replaced every three to five years. This powerful model effectively captures particles such as dust, tobacco smoke, pet dander and pollen from the air that passes through the filter. It also helps capture certain airborne germs such as bacteria and virus. The 50250-S has a 360° air intake for maximum efficiency and features a carbon pre-filter that prolongs the filter life by removing large particles before they can enter the HEPA filter and helps reduce common odors.
• Honeywell is the #1 recommended air purifier brand by Allergists
• Captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, 0.3 microns and larger, from the air that passes through the filters
• SurroundSeal Technology helps minimize air leaks and insure that the air passes through the filter.
• Intelli-Check electronic filter indicator reminds you when to clean the HEPA filter and when to change the pre-filter.
• Three Speeds.
• Includes long lasting HEPA Filter that can be cleaned.
• Includes 1 Carbon Pre-filter, 38002. Recommended that the pre-filter be replaced at least every 3 months dependent on use.
• 'This Air Purifier has been AHAM certified for use in rooms up to 390 square feet
• CADR Ratings: • 250 for smoke, 250 for dust, and 250 for pollen
• Color: White
• Uses pre-filter HRF-AP1
• 5 year warranty
Proud Supporter of American Lung Association® - Partners in Air Quality Education
Honeywell and the American Lung Association are partners in the national program to educate the public about the hazards of poor indoor air quality and ways to protect their lung health. The enclosed information is from the ALA and is part of our educational efforts.
*National Market Research Survey: "Portable Room Air Cleaners Physicians Preference Study", Riter Research Inc., 1998.
**Overall particle reduction depends on many factors including the amount of air processed, the pollutant type and the pollutants' introduction rate into the environment.
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.